Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shit Happens

What it do blogosphere, its Sir Marcus here

Tonight's Real World was a doozy. This Ayiiia chick is legitimately crazy, and on top of that, she is easily one of the most polarizing figures that I've ever seen on Real World. She now belongs in the pantheon of RW housemates that, at least of the castmates I've seen, until now inculded only Puck from RW:San Francisco and Greg from RW:Hollywood. While Brooke from RW:Denver might be a little crazier, at least people seemed to legitimately like her when she wasn't screaming. I genuinely think that the only reason Ayiiia's roommates are civil with her at all is to keep the piece between blowups. They genuinely do not seem to like her, and I cant blame them. I feel like she's one of my roommates, and I cant stand her.

In other news, apparently the Tace Bell chihuahua from those 90's commercials died today. Wake me when something significant for the here and now happens.

Also, the infamous tape of Lebron James getting dunked on hit the TV airwaves today. It was made into a big deal because Nike and/or LBJ had the tape confiscated the day that it happened, for what reason, no one knows. Earth to LBJ/Nike: HE'S A BBALL PLAYER AND AS SUCH, HE WONT LOOK GOOD EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY GAME HE EVER PLAYS. IF YOU ALL HAVE NOTICED, THE REST OF THE FREE WORLD HAS ALREADY MOVED ON WITH OUR LIVES. SHAME ON YOU FOR DRAGGING THIS WHOLE THING OUT FOR A MONTH RATHER THAN THE 2-3 MINUTES THAT IT REALLY WARRANTED. HE GOT DUNKED ON, SO WHAT? LET THIS BE THE LAST TIME WE HAVE THIS TALK.

In ACTUAL relevant news, my laptop has officially hit full-blown P.O.S. (Piece Of Shit) mode. It actually happened before I got back to CoMo, but I was able to squeeze a few more days out of it before I left home. The wear and tear on the adaptor has rendered it virtually useless for the time being, so I will now hafta wait another few weeks to get a new one. This means that I cant use my laptop at all, I can't listen to my music, visit my websites, look at my pictures, or anything that comes with the territory of an owner/ownee(?) relationship. Scotty has been gracious enuff to allow me to use his in the meantime, but I miss my own piece of junk. This shit is wack, son.

Finally, I started working consistently yesterday and now I know the trials and tribulations of cashiers, waiters, waitresses, and any other workers in any field that hafta work on their feet. My dogs are howlin' and I do not appreciate it. But, it's actually not that bad, besides the physical toll it takes on my legs and feet. As long as I stay busy, it's not the worst thing in the world. But of course, when I say "stay busy," I mean do the occasional odd job around the store while filling the rest of the time by walking around with a half-puzzled/concerned look on my face as if I'm tryna figure sumthin out. As George from Seinfeld so aptly pointed out, if you always looked concerned or worked up about something, no one will ask you questions or think you aren't working. Once again, Seinfeld FTW.

Until next time, this is Sir Marcus T. Williams signing off... Yall take care now

No comments:

Post a Comment